General Crazy Swing Camp Rules and Conditions Policies
With your registration to this workshop you are accepting our following policies
- The organization Crazy Swing – Feet on the Road vzw/asbl reserves the right to make changes to the schedule and/or line-up of the festival if necessary.
As flights can be cancelled, or can be delayed, teachers can miss their flight. Also a teacher might get ill. So we cannot guarantee that all announced teachers will be present. This means that your class schedule might be changed, or you will have different teachers than announced.
- The organization is not responsible for weather related damage or for transportation strikes, for force majeure or other circumstances problems not caused by the organizers of the Crazy Swing Camp.
- You will find the most current information on the website or on on Facebook Page.
Please do check it regularly in case we had to make some changes.
- A class goes on if a minimum of 10 couples are registered.
It is often impossible to change level during the camp because the groups are quickly sold out. We give a lot of importance to the balance between leader and follower this is also the reason why it is difficult to change.
- The organization do not take any responsibility for the participants’ valuables or physical injuries. There is however a risk of physical injuries during dancing. It is the participants’ responsibility and decision to dance and to do, or not do certain dance moves during the event. Please be careful at all times, for yourself and also for others. After all it’s social dancing!
Registration and Admission Policies
- Once you receive our confirmation email with the payment conditions, you have 7 days to make the payment.
In case we’ve not received payment after 7 days your registration could be cancelled to give your spot to someone else.
- Read through the level descriptions and then please consult your conscience before choosing your ability level. We reserve the right to adjust your choice of level if necessary at the camp.
- If you register with a partner but not in the same level, you will both arriving on the the waiting list but on the 1st place.
- The organization guarantees admission to the dance camp only after complete payment of the camp fee. If you register with a partner both leader and follower need to pay the camp fee.
- The organization will not be held responsible for any expense incurred by the attendee, unless differently stated in the Cancellation Policies.
- The organization reserves the right to revoke admission to the camp, with no fee reimbursement, to participants who don’t respect our terms and conditions. This also affects the registration of your sign-up partner.
- You can cancel the workshop participation at any time. A cancellation of the event/workshop participation needs to be notified in written form. In case you are canceling in advance or do not show up for the camp we will charge a cancellation fee.
The Cancellation fee will be set according to the cancellation date:
- before 1st of September, 15 € administration cost.
- between 1st & 30th September: 10% of the total cost.
- between 1st & 31th October : 30% of the total cost.
- between 1st and 20th of November : 50% of the total cost.
- after 20th of November : we will charge 100% of the total cost.
Transaction cost of sending money back will be paid by you.
- We cannot make a full refund (even with a docter attest) or will not accept your application because you have already bought the flight ticket.
- These rules apply in all cases, including those due to last-minute injuries, flight cancellations, or any event that is not caused by the organization.
- The participant is allowed to sell (or give away) his workshop registration under few conditions:
- the new participant can not change role or level.
- the participant needs to let us know in advance what the changes are to avoid problems at the registration desk.
Rules to be respected during the camp
- All participants will get a wristband. You will have to wear this wristband at all times. The wristband is your way-in for everything. You cannot share or change it with anyone. In case you do not wear it or you cannot show it to the organizers you will have to leave the event.
- The attendee will follow dance classes according to the camp schedule and to the level he/she has been assigned to.
- Please only wear appropriate indoor shoes! High-heels or shoes that could mark the floor are NOT allowed. Crazy Swing – Feet on the Road vzw/asbl does not cover the costs of damage caused by wearing inappropriate shoes during classes, or any other damage to the facilities of the camp caused by any reason whatsoever.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any buildings of the Destelheide domain. We kindly ask you to go and smoke outside and to throw your cigarette-stubs in the bins.
- No form of psychologically or physically hostile/offensive behavior will be tolerated. Offenders will be immediately revoked admission to the camp
- It is NOT allowed to bring food or drinks on the Desteheide domain (not in the classes, the sleeping rooms, the building…). You can however bring your water bottle you will recieve at the check-in and refill it during all the weekend.
- Drinking IN the party/dance places with glasses is NOT allowed. Only your water bottle will be allowed there.
- Participants have to accept the decisions of the teachers and organizers during the event and especially during the classes.
- Recording of teaching contents / lesson structures and workshop summaries require approval of the teachers.
- All images are subject to copyright and are the property of Crazy Swing Camp – Feet on the road asbl/ vzw.
Prior to duplication of material or use by third parties permission from Crazy Swing Camp – Feet on the road asbl/ vzw must be obtained.
- Participants accepts being photographed or filmed during the camp as well as to the use and publication of such recordings for the purposes of public reporting on the event or of marketing of the services offered on our website and social media.
- Lost & Found items will be kept for one month after the camp has finished.